The heart of your circulation system, your pool pump, pulls water from one or more suction ports (i.e., skimmer & main drain), and then pushes it through the filter & heater and back to the pools’ return ports.
Mechanical Motors typically last an average of eight years before needing either rebuilding or replacing. Noisy, screeching front and/ or rear bearings will let you know when you need to do something.
How Do I Know The Pump Is Not Working Properly?
Here are a few things you can watch out for with your pool pump. Pay close attention to the little details to avoid more expensive repairs. Don’t let it go too long without being looked at.
- Air in pump basket
- Pump is not pumping water like usual (decreased pressure)
- Noisy motor
- Motor has a hard time starting
- Motor “hums” and will not start
- Motor runs for a short time and shuts off then turns itself back on later
Our Pool Motor Pump Services Include:
- Pool Pump Motor Repairs
- Vancouver Pool Pump Replacements